Occidentally Mine

A place for me to return and remember after my remembery's shot.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Shave

I'm going to need to back up and fill in some details soon, but I'm not up for a long post right now. I noticed something interesting this morning.

I need to shave every day if I want to look clean.

Saturday night was my parents' 50th Anniversary party. I shaved and showered around 4pm.

Sunday was just a lazy day around the house, one daughter left to fly back to college and in the afternoon I drove my other daughter back to school. I never shaved Sunday.

This morning, getting ready for work, I went to shave and noticed that I barely needed it. I probably could have skipped shaving altogether, but I did it out of habit.

Weird. I'll probably have no hair at all in a week or so.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 10:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! hope everything is okay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home